Thursday, April 2, 2009

Prom 2009

Prom really was like the best day of my life, I got to have fun with my best friend all afternoon! I was so happy that Wes was nice enough to put up with wearing a purple vest! Not only did he conform to wearing purple, he wore a bow tie (which I just happen to like better than regular ties!)


Aww! Isn't he so cute?

That was probably my favorite picture for some strange reason, I just liked the fact that it was outside and everything was more colorful (even the dead tree.)

Don't you love the look on his face? It took me forever to try to get the boutonniere on, and I was trying so hard not to stab him!

Here's all the girls in my group, aren't they all so pretty? There were some really gorgeous dresses! Two girls even wore the same dress, (I'm pretty sure it was purposefully.)

When I found out that Wes and I were going with a bunch of juniors, I was a little concerned at first. Well, it turns out that I shouldn't have worried at all! I knew some of the kids from marching band, and I'd known one of the girls from a previous soccer team. The girls in our group were all really nice! Prom turned out to be so much fun! The capitol building was totally breath-taking, I'm way glad that I even got asked!

2 comments:

Panda Girl said...

You guys are so cute! :) That's good you had fun!! ;D haha and your prom response was funny!

Brain said...

Ha ha, Bethany Diane Watkins...you made me laugh! Glad you guys had fun!