Thursday, September 27, 2007

A reason to be thankful for parents.


Have you ever stepped in something really gross? Or really sharp? Well one time I almost stepped on something that was a living thing. It's a really squishy animal and it will sting you. Now can you guess what it is?

Last summer I went to Seaside, Oregon to visit my great grandma. As I was running out to jump in the nice cold waves my parents yelled "Watch out for jellyfish!" I paused right as they said that, luckily. My foot stopped inches above the sand and I looked down. Right under my foot was the biggest jellyfish that I had ever seen in my life. Thank goodness that parents are always one step ahead of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol, it would have been okay even if I'd have stepped on it. It would have stug for a while though.