Thursday, March 31, 2011

Making Graphics

     I've never really talked about this obsession, but it's just a little quirk about me that most people don't even know about. I absolutely love designing things whether it be pixelizing people's faces in paint, playing around with pictures, or illustrating graphics on the computer; I just can't get enough of it. It's about time that my latest piece of work is posted onto this blog. At first my graphics weren't that great, they're still not because I'm honestly not a natural, but hard-work and persistence has increased my skills in designing!

     The graphic that I'm posting was one that I made for a Digital Media Festival at my school. It's titled "Mask of the world."

     The face of the Earth is becoming split between man-made technology and the beauty of nature. They can both be beautiful in and of themselves, but they are still very different aspects of what make up our world


No comments: