Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Game Time!

I wanted to have a bit of fun on my blog, so let's play a game, shall we? I'm going to put ten movie quotes from either my favorite movies, or movies that I like. I'll start out easy, and then I'll get harder. You can just post your guesses on comments!(I'll delete them later so other people can't use them.) So for now just write your guesses on a paper, good luck! When you are done guessing, look at the very bottom of my blog to complete the game.

1. "The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout. Down came the Goblin and took the spider out. "

2. "I just like smiling, smiling's my favorite!"

3. "I'm a damsel, I'm in distress, I can handle this. Have a nice day."

4. "Stop it!" "Apologize to Lucy... Say you're sorry!!"

5. "Who are you, and why are you doing this?"
"We are bad men, and for the money!"

6. "What did I do? What did YOU do? Think of home? That was a GREAT plan! You thought of your home and I thought of mine and now we're halfway between the two!"

7. "Promise me something." "Anything, sir!" "Never try to save my life again."

8. "Oh my gosh he's so cute." "Who said that?!" "Um, sorry."

9. "WAIT FOR ME WAIT FOR ME"! [Two others teenagers stop, and look at her]
"Wait. Wait. No, not you - I don't even know you!"

10. "Slap it... Shoot it... Kaboot it."


Let's see how you did!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Ugh, you're too good Ash. Should I make them harder or easier?

The Crookston Fam said...

We just love most of the same movies...

The Crookston Fam said...

Dang it! I thought that 5. was from the Count of Monte Cristo, but I couldn't think of the scene! I just remembered, though